El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Achievements

El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Achievement List
El Shaddai is an xbox third-person action video game having platform game components. The actual player\'s character, Enoch, begins the adventure unarmed but is capable of stealing weaponry from his adversaries.
We have 50 Achievements for this Game.
  1000. You can win a total of 1000 Gamer points for this game.

El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Achievement List

El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Achievements List
Below are all the Achievements we have for El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron on the Xbox 360. We will add Achievement guides soon.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Conqueror Xbox Achievements  Conqueror 90 90
 Earn a G rank in every chapter at the HARD difficulty level.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Seraphim Xbox Achievements  Seraphim 90 90
 Finish all chapters at the EXTRA difficulty level.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Adept Xbox Achievements  Adept 30 30
 Earn a G rank in every chapter at the EASY difficulty level.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Benevolent Savior Xbox Achievements  Benevolent Savior 30 30
 Defeat more than 1000 enemies.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Counterstrike Artist Xbox Achievements  Counterstrike Artist 30 30
 Execute 100 Perfect Guards.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Dominions Xbox Achievements  Dominions 30 30
 Finish all chapters at the HARD difficulty level.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron I Will Mourn You Xbox Achievements  I Will Mourn You 30 30
 Obtain all entries in the Prophecies of Ishtar.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Living Miracle Xbox Achievements  Living Miracle 30 30
 Finish all chapters without a single Game Over.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron My Acrobatic Friend Xbox Achievements  My Acrobatic Friend 30 30
 Finish Chapter 08 without dying.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron No Problem Xbox Achievements  No Problem 30 30
 Finish any chapter without collecting any armor-recovery items.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron A Reliable Friend Xbox Achievements  A Reliable Friend 15 15
 Raise your boost level to 10.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron A Warm Welcome Xbox Achievements  A Warm Welcome 15 15
 Finish Chapter 07.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron An Unfriendly Greeting Xbox Achievements  An Unfriendly Greeting 15 15
 Finish Chapter 03.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Angels Xbox Achievements  Angels 15 15
 Finish all chapters at the EASY difficulty level.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Arch Master Xbox Achievements  Arch Master 15 15
 Defeat 300 enemies with Arch.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Aren  Aren't You Happy, Too 15 15
 Finish Chapter 08.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Battle For Honor Xbox Achievements  Battle For Honor 15 15
 Register for the Score Leaderboard.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Benevolent Missionary Xbox Achievements  Benevolent Missionary 15 15
 Defeat more than 500 enemies.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Escape From The Darkness Xbox Achievements  Escape From The Darkness 15 15
 Finish the Darkness stage.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Finish Chapter 02. Xbox Achievements  Finish Chapter 02. 15 15
 Welcome to the Tower
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Gale Master Xbox Achievements  Gale Master 15 15
 Defeat 300 enemies with Gale.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Good Listener Xbox Achievements  Good Listener 15 15
 Obtain all of the Freemen's Notes.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Hunter-Gatherer Xbox Achievements  Hunter-Gatherer 15 15
 Take 100 weapons from enemies.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron I  I'll Take The Best You Have. 15 15
 Take every weapons from all of the enemies and finish Chapter 10.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron I  I'm Not Afraid Of Watcher 1 15 15
 Defeat Nether Sariel without executing a recover.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron I  I'm Not Afraid Of Watcher 2 15 15
 Defeat Nether Ezekiel without executing a recover.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron I  I'm Not Afraid Of Watcher 3 15 15
 Defeat Nether Azazel without executing a recover.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron I  I'm Not Afraid Of Watcher 4 15 15
 Defeat Dark Armaros without executing a recover.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Indomitable Soul Xbox Achievements  Indomitable Soul 15 15
 Execute 50 recovers.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Journey  Journey's End 15 15
 Finish Chapter 01.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Martial Arts Master Xbox Achievements  Martial Arts Master 15 15
 Defeat 100 enemies with bare hands
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron My Beautiful Children... Xbox Achievements  My Beautiful Children... 15 15
 Finish Chapter 10.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Nephilim Party Xbox Achievements  Nephilim Party 15 15
 Finish Chapter 04.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Out Of Control Xbox Achievements  Out Of Control 15 15
 Break 500 destroyable objects.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Principalities Xbox Achievements  Principalities 15 15
 Finish all chapters at the NORMAL difficulty level.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Pushing The Limit Xbox Achievements  Pushing The Limit 15 15
 Launch an Overboost.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Rest In Peace Xbox Achievements  Rest In Peace 15 15
 Defeat 50 of Souls of the Beloved
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Show No Mercy Xbox Achievements  Show No Mercy 15 15
 Execute 100 Guard Breaks.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron The Armor Okay If Not, I Could Xbox Achievements  The Armor Okay If Not, I Could 15 15
 Finish Chapter 10 without taking any weapons from enemies.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron The Journey Begins Xbox Achievements  The Journey Begins 15 15
 Finish Chapter 00.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron The Last Job Xbox Achievements  The Last Job 15 15
 Finish Chapter 11.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron The Name Is Too Long Xbox Achievements  The Name Is Too Long 15 15
 Have your weapon destroyed.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Time In The Spotlight Xbox Achievements  Time In The Spotlight 15 15
 Defeat 50 enemies during Armaros show.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Unnatural Evolution Xbox Achievements  Unnatural Evolution 15 15
 Finish Chapter 06.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Veil Master Xbox Achievements  Veil Master 15 15
 Defeat 300 enemies with Veil.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Visitor From Beyond Time Xbox Achievements  Visitor From Beyond Time 15 15
 Finish Chapter 05.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Welcome Back, Enoch Xbox Achievements  Welcome Back, Enoch 15 15
 Finish Chapter 09.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron What  What's Yours Is Mine 15 15
 Acquire all the Pearls from the servant beasts.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Quite A Find Xbox Achievements  Quite A Find 10 10
 Collect the Eyes of Truth.
El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron Lord Of The Metatron Xbox Achievements  Lord Of The Metatron 0 0
 Earn all of the Achievements.
Share this Achievement List!
Save Image to your PC Save Image to your PC
Add to your website

Share on a forum

« NHL 08
NHL 08 Achievement List
Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage »
Fist Of The North Star: Ken